Monday, August 17, 2009

first day of school

Today was Jeremy's first day of law school (well, orientation, anyway). As much as I've made a big deal about the going back to school process (I was maybe a little too excited about school supply shopping), I had to take the requisite "waiting for the bus" type picture.

So, here he is, about to take off with his school supplies and new computer in tow. I may have also packed him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a new lunchbox and written a note on a paper napkin. I can't help it - I'm proud of him! Matilda is proud, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jeremy! I love your blog Mere. Can't wait to see you at Lexi's wedding. -Kathy

Meredith said...

Yay, Kathy! It is so good to hear from you, and yes, the wedding will be a great reunion. I hope everything is going well for you.