Friday, January 1, 2010
and then there is this
I was looking forward to watching this last night, and TCM, per usual, did a lovely job paying tribute to all those in the film industry who were lost this year. Whoever makes this every year does a beautiful job, and what a cool thing to be able to do. If I understand correctly, TCM has updated the past few to include people who passed away after the videos were made, so there may be a new version of this already.
As much as I liked this year's, I still can't get 2008's out of my head, so much so that I downloaded the song (Joe Henry - "God Only Knows")because it is so beautiful. It's especially interesting, as I saw someone point out, how they time the images to the lyrics of the song, such as with Heath Ledger, Roy Scheider, and Suzanne Pleshette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment