Today, I'm at work but not getting much done.
I just got a package from Lands' End with a bunch of Christmas presents, so I tried them all on. Even the ones not for me. I really like what I got for my brother, and I really want to keep it.
We have an office lunch at 12 and then I go to another lunch afterwards. The headmaster's Christmas party is at 6:30. Note to all of you: this is one of the many perks of boarding school.
I can't quite fully celebrate because there are wrestlers in my dorm until tomorrow. Yes, wrestlers. Not professional wrestlers, though that would be awesome. High school wrestlers are just not as funny.
We have a little downtime before we leave Wednesday for the fourth annual whirlwind Christmas tour. Highlights are sure to include dog v. cat skirmishes, the Rockettes, and blueberry muffins. There may even be a flock of turkeys.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment