So we were sitting on the couch late tonight when I looked to my right and gasped/screamed/gurgled and jumped up and away. The following transpired:
Jeremy: "What?! What?!"
Me: "There! On the cushions!"
Jeremy: "Where?"
Me (realizing that the thing I am screaming about is brown and perfectly blends in with the cushions): "In between them! Moving right! Now totally on the right cushion!"
Jeremy: "Oh. A daddy long legs."
He leans forward and PICKS IT UP WITH HIS FINGERS
Me: "I don't think that's a daddy long legs."
Jeremy: "You're right. It's not."
He puts whatever it is down on the floor and smashes it with his cup.
I squeal. Q wakes up, runs over, and licks my face.
1 comment:
hey meredith!
wow small world huh? i love catching up with your life by reading this! i am working for design*sponge doing a weekly DIY column and i live in ca as you can tell...i am doing well, no big news for me though (no marriage, new degrees or jobs to speak of yet). i will keep reading your blog, although it makes me miss the east coast terribly:) thanks for saying hello!
Post a Comment